How can I integrate Userlike with Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager allows you to integrate the Userlike chat in a flexible way by using tags and triggers.
2. Create a new Tag with the Tag Type " Custom HTML":
3. Give it a name and paste your Userlike Widget Code in the field "HTML". Make sure to check the option " Support document.write":
4. Add a Trigger to your Tag. For example, we chose the type " Page View" because we want our Widget to load when a certain page on our website is being viewed:
5. Configure the Trigger to your requirements. In our example, we want our Widget to load only on pages that start with the URL "https://www.userlike.com/en/":
6. Don't forget to submit and "Publish" your setup. Now you are ready to use Userlike: